Welcome to CHERAW SCHOOL DISTRICT
HOME OF THE WOLVERINES
- TALK TO YOUR COACHES! Please share questions and concerns regarding health and safety.
- If you’re sick, don’t come. All summer activities will be strictly voluntary.
- Groups of no more than 25 athletes & coaches participating in outdoor and/or indoor activities.
- Scrimmages are now allowed.
- Sanitation is a high priority. All athletes and coaches must sanitize/wash hands before and after all activities. All equipment must be sanitized before, during, and after use.
- No changing in the locker rooms. Participants must come dressed appropriate for the activity.
- Each participant will have their own personal water bottle for hydration.
- Plans may change with local illness and Executive Orders (May 29).
Registration (School Office):
August 5 (3pm - 8pm)
August 6 (8am - 4pm)
Please see a DRAFT plan for next year. It is incomplete, contains grammatical errors and streams of thought. IT WILL CHANGE depending on the latest reaction to COVID-19. The draft plan is NOT ready for board adoption. Its purpose is to share ideas of what school may look like in August. Feel free to communicate thoughts regarding the draft plan.
2020 - 2021
Pre-School slots are filling up fast. If you live in Cheraw and you would like your child to attend Cheraw Pre-School next year, please call the school (719-853-6655) and ask for Ms. Holly (Pacheco).
If Cheraw Pre-School slots are filled, please consider the brochure...
- The purple carpet/asbestos removed during Spring Break. Carpet/Tile scheduled for last week of July
- HVAC Units are gone, including the boilers and chiller. New units have been placed on the white (MS) building. On Tuesday June 30, cranes will place units in the roof.
- No water in the HS Building. All plumbing/fixtures from the locker rooms to the HS bathrooms have been removed. Majority of plumbing completed. New floor slab will be poured over holes week of June 29.
- Ready to begin construction of new Ansul Fire Supression system in the kitchen.
- Feel free to schedule a tour of the progress.
- (June 28)