Welcome to CHERAW SCHOOL DISTRICT
HOME OF THE WOLVERINES
- TALK TO YOUR COACHES! Please share questions and concerns regarding health and safety.
- If you’re sick, don’t come. All summer activities will be strictly voluntary.
- Groups of no more than 25 athletes & coaches participating in outdoor activities.
- Groups of no more than 10 athletes & coaches participating in indoor activities.
- Sanitation is a high priority. All athletes and coaches must sanitize/wash hands before and after all activities. All equipment must be sanitized before, during, and after use.
- No changing in the locker rooms. Participants must come dressed appropriate for the activity.
- Each participant will have their own personal water bottle for hydration.
- Plans may change with local illness and Executive Orders (May 29).
REGISTRATION for the 2020 - 2021 school year is scheduled:
August 5 (3pm to 8pm)
August 6 (8am to 4pm).
LOCATION: Cheraw School Administration Offices
Updates will be added here as plans develop. We anticipate an "alternative" in-person educational experience in August. This might include smaller class sizes, alternate class times, face masks, social distancing, etc... We also have to be prepared for at-home instruction in case of a local outbreak or another state-wide Executive Order. Please be flexible as this situation is constantly changing. (May 29)
2020 - 2021
Pre-School slots are filling up fast. If you live in Cheraw and you would like your child to attend Cheraw Pre-School next year, please call the school (719-853-6655) and ask for Ms. Holly (Pacheco).
If Cheraw Pre-School slots are filled, please consider the brochure...
Sack Lunch/Breakfast Pickup
Monday & Thursday
12:00pm - 1:00pm
WE PLAN TO SERVE MEALS THROUGH THE SUMMER!
East Parking Lot, Cheraw School
For students 18 years old and younger
THANK YOU!To all who are utilizing our food program, we appreciate your participation!
- The purple carpet/asbestos removed during Spring Break.
- HVAC Units are gone, including the boilers and chiller. New units have been placed on the white (MS) building.
- No water in the HS Building. All plumbing/fixtures from the locker rooms to the HS bathrooms have been removed.
- No crawl space exists below some of the locker rooms, the HS bathrooms and the pre-school classroom. Large holes have been dug in these locations to replace old plumbing.
- (May 22)