Cheraw School District 31
Required Financial Transparency
Public School Fiancial Transparency Act
Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
(Commencing July 1, 2018)
- District Adopted Budget - Including Uniform Budget Summary (Current and prior two years)
- District Financial Audit (current and prior two years)
- Salary Schedules or Policies (current and prior two years)
- FY 16-17 Financial Data File
- FY 15-16 Financial Data
- Financial Data File for FY 16-17 (current and prior year: e.g. FY16-17 and FY15-16) (districts identified as small rural with less than 1,000 k-12 students, and having no charter schools, are requred to post district level financial information only)
- List of Waivers Received by the School District.
Other District - Specific Financial Information
The adopted budget, financial audit, and salary schedules must be posted or updated within 60 days after completion or receipt of the applicable report, statment or document. The financial Date File for FY 16-17 is required to be posted no later than March 1, 2018. The list of waivers must be updated or posted within 30 days after a waiver is revoked or a new waiver is granted.
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions.
Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal
and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regbarding our
financial transactions or records.
Dr. Matthew Snyder
Sherry Herman, Business Manager
Cheraw School District
PO Box 160
Cheraw, CO 81030
719-853-6655 fax: 719-853-6322