Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
(Commencing July 1, 2019)
The Cheraw School District believes in full transparency with regards to financial and budget information. Below you will find links to salary information, budgets and financial reports.
- List of Waivers Received by the School District - none at this time
- Standardized Description and Rational for each Automatic Waiver - none at this time
- Federal Form 990, 990-EX, or 990-PF and any associated schedules - none at this time
- Plan for distributing Additional Mill Levy Revenue or Statement of Intent to Distribute - none at this time
- Other District Specific Financial Information - none at this time
All documents above must be posted or updated within 60 days (30 days for waiver information) after completion or receipt of the applicable report, statement or document.
*Financial Data File for FY 18-19 is required to be posted no later than March 1, 2020.
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
- Dr. Matthew Snyder, Superintendent 719-853-6655 email@example.com
- Sherry Herman, Business Manager 719-853-6655 firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheraw School District 31 PO Box 160, Cheraw CO 81030 719-853-6655 fax: 719-853-6322
Required Link: www.cde.state.co.us/cdefinance